If your player has enjoyed local soccer but is interested taking things to the next level, we offer a professional environment where players are still in a welcoming environment but engaged in well planned, individually challenging and developmentally appropriate sessions.
Our main goal is for players to walk away from our program still loving the game but with a greater understanding of what an individual player needs to do to be successful in most 1v1 situations.
Ball mastery and 1v1 attacking & defending principles will be the primary focus for this program but presented via fun and imaginative exercises, games and approaches to scrimmages.
Our age groups are based on the birth year of your player to match US Soccer and most town & club program approach to team creation.
120 Rogers Road Kittery, ME
Session 1 Dates | Dec. 3, 10, 17 (3 weeks)
2016 & 2017 Coed | 2:00-3:00pm
2014 & 2015 Coed | 3:00-4:00pm
2012 & 2013 Coed | 4:00-5:00pm
*No Session Dec. 24
$85 per player
Frequently Asked Questions
What should my child bring to training sessions?
- We expect all players to be dressed appropriately for soccer.
- Only non-marking indoor soccer shoes or sneakers are allowed in the gym.
- No outdoor cleats or turf shoes.
- Shin-guards are recommended but optional for these age groups.
- Appropriately sized soccer ball is recommended but we will have extras
- Water bottle.
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.